I will show you how easy it is to eat a day of unprocessed, whole foods. Today was vegetarian, gluten free and minimal dairy. It involved minimal prep and very little time in the kitchen cooking. I feel great and completely satisfied after eating this today. I will probably top off the evening with a cup or two of caffeine free herbal tea.
- coffee with 1 tsp. sugar and half & half
- huge green smoothie (1/2 bag spinach, 1/2 bag frozen blueberries, 1/8 cup hemp seeds & water)
- salad (romaine, cucumber, carrots, red peppers, raw pecans, dried cranberries, artichokes) with balsamic vinagrette dressing
- raw carrots, red peppers, cucumbers, celery & raw almond butter
- onion, mushroom, green beans sauteed in ghee & Braggs liquid aminos with 3 scrambled eggs topped with tomatoes