OK, this smoothie was DELICIOUS……seriously delicious! Filled with just the perfect amount of ginger, it was such a refreshing, filling drink! Shown is one serving, so there is enough to share. I was barely able to finish one glass!
This is another recipe from the book, Whole Food Energy. So far, it has not disappointed!
Velvety Chocolate Pumpkin Smoothie
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp. raw cacao powder
- 2 bananas (sliced and frozen) **I used bananas from my counter and added crushed ice to the smoothie
- 1/2 inch peeled fresh ginger
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- sprinkle of nutmeg
- 2 pitted Medjool dates
- 1 tbsp. raw almond butter
- pinch of sea salt
Blend all ingredients in a Vitamix or other high powered blender and enjoy!